Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Well,I will stop facebook,twitter and blogging for a duration....Maybe I will continue back after my SPM.

These months happened too many things....My family problems,my friends problems and also my problems.Every time I try to accept it but it seem that made me so hard to do it.I'm over stress....Many things instigated me always think toward negative side....It associate with many things around me...Sometimes,my mind just out of control....But fortunately I released it out through crying and musics.

Sometimes I think that life are predictable yet the truth wasn't.Life is unpredictable,when the time is right,the place is correct,then the story will happen...From prologue until climax then the end.....Everyday it routine again and again.....Felt that life is boring through this life rotation.....


Less than a month plus minus....Trial exam is coming!!!Duhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!I haven't prepare well yet...Oh my Gosh!!!!!!I cant touch the books because it hurt my skin.....How to say this?I'm too tired to see the books again after fatigue because of tuition.....How I can touch the books again????Almost everyday reached home about 7:30pm....GoSh!!!!Why made my life miserable???
Atrocious exam is coming.....

FML!!!!!Insufferable exam!!!!Haiz=(....This is just execution for students,man!!!!
My coming holiday will remind me of my mortality....Count down the date....to the hell......


Now,I'm still act like a baby???Ish!!!!!!Thought I want to become a baby again if got time traveler?At least I no need to think much!!!No need to EXAM????Grow up is hard!and I haven't grow up yet!=.=lll

Everything I learnt just flew away when I sitting for my exam~FML!!!!

Now,impatience is amassing in my blood....Sigh were exchanged.....


I have to do it all over again to achieve my target.The quite high expectation from my family towards me press my down under the mountain....Well,I promised I will do my best.

I lust for success yet I'm lazy to work hard.....I need to change my attitude now....I know there was no waltz in the park so I have try hard to make through.I keep failed due the main reason>I'm LAZY!!!!Every ounce of my bones weigh heavily with sloth~OMG!!!!What I got for my result is the treachery for what I done!

I have to rush now,because I left too far behind from other....Even function I also dont know how to do!This will be a storm season for me from now on...

I wont think others for this time....Because I really need to concentrate on my study now....Another reason is,no matter what I think,what I wish,it wont come to me.So,let time neutralize everything happened.....

I need to put down all the sad,angry things......Its hard for me because I'm rich in feeling...Like I will keep the feeling until it stopped.I must strengthen my heart and my mind to stay out away from all of this....So,the only solution is I stay disconnected with others and being alone.I found that being alone I learn absorb what teacher taught actually...Not 100% but at least 80% for a stupid,slow student like me......


There are no more haven of freedom this time,only books will fill my free time and so on....



So,just say Jia You!!!!For me and everyone!!!let kick the ass pee aim off and get the f***king good result!!!!