Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Give me a week time.I will give you an answer.I have to decide it whether I should continue my feeling or just stop.Can't hesitate anymore.I must change this bad thingy....Only this way can confirm what I think and what my heart said.

If I continue,I will tell you straightly.I will work hard,I will try hard to do homework....I want to melt your heart.I'm not ask you to fall for me,I just want you to know,here I am waiting for you,to let me step into your story,be a part of your heart,life and the most important your soul.

I'm not the girl who know how to speak the sweet words that you like to listen.I'm just an ordinary person who fell for you.I'm not pretty girl that you wish to.I don't know what should I do to get your heart,but I will try to ask,to know what you like,especially musics.I want to get in your story,be a character in there.I'm not ask to be the main or sub character,I don't want to be greedy.I just want to be a small small and very small character.I want to discover everything about you.Everything about you just like soul musics that hard to get in.I want to be the melody to fill up your lyrics.So I'm gonna take the risk,no matter what the result will be,I can accept it.I wont feel regret because at least I tried.You are amazing,I will feel pity to lost a shining star in my life.All this only if you give me permission to make my first step into your story...

I'm not a girl that give up easily.Once I do,I will do until the end.I wont do it at all if I feel I will give up on the half way.Failed many times before,but its okay,this is because God don't let me to continue due to who I liked before wasn't the main character in my love story.

I want to borrow the message that I sent to you before and I want use it on me.
''God gave you heart and soul.When challenges come,strengthen your mind,especially heart,then it will lead it to your soul.There are no 'GIVE UP' in life...............''

I scare you will get far away from me.But I must accept no matter what happen.I don't want my heart feel regret because I never tell you.

Hopefully and I wish from my heart that you will give me a chance.








XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
*************************************************************************************************************
#######################################################



If I decided to stop,then I will stop.