Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Again....

I fall again.
and I don't understand.

Why God create my love story?Why don't I create for myself?Now God let me fall again.

Do you know what he did to me?His eyes prompt me to keep looking at him.His face brought me to his world,but I just stand at the entrance but not inside.His lips...God,I really don't understand why?Can you give me the reason?Why let me fall for him and don't let me tell him.My heart pumping fast when he looks at me.

I like the way he wrote his feeling,his language.Everything he wrote I feel....He made me feel....so strong.....I don't know how to explain.I like his musics when I heard it......What the hell I'm talking about???

One month + two weeks.....
Although the time short,but my feeling towards him......
I don't understand why you came into my life,how suffer I'm tried to avoid you but you still stand in front of me and use your smile to hit me down.....I'm blaming you....Why????

I'll never know the answer.You seem like got an angel in your life.I very scare to lose you....so I'm keep trying to avoid you.Avoid same class with you....Everything I do....Why my heart so stubborn?It still want to stick there....I'm lack of oxygen,coz you take my breathe away slowly and cruelty....You are a bad person!

Why don't let me step out from your life and everyone will better??If I see you,I wish I can own you???I'm selfish!Why don't you get the hell off my life?Is that a difficult task for you?It is for me....



You made me
What else can you do????


Everyday,I look at your profile picture.....But what can I do???

I can't reaching the shining star that I'm always make wish to it.You are billions light years from earth!
I cant reach although it looks close to me....





This two songs for you...The only thing that I can give to you.

Listen with your heart.Cause I'm sing from here,my heart.

I dont want to miss a thing...There You'll be....