Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Sunday, July 10, 2011

National Service 2012=)

Hmmmm........I know I wont kena one...I wont kena one.....Well,my friends is chosen for the National Service.....Well,congratz to them....XD

Before this,I really wish to kena one.....But when think about that.....I tiba tiba scare....coz it really waste my time to do many things.3 months,I can slim down and I will become a neh neh coz now my skin is dark enuf???
Well,it will be a good experience if I kena,I can learn a lot of things,meet some new friends and learn how to interact with other people......But this posively thinking gone when I heard NS will be suffer...I cant do vigorous activities.....This made me scared=(

I got a lot of camping experience.I went camp since I was standard five.....A little girl get far away from home....That time I learnt I must berdikari....I get mix easily with other people,even the teachers and facilitators also like me.....I can communicate with them in malay welly since I 11 years old.....Cant believe myself.....So no matter where I go,or take part....I'm sure I will have a great time with them=)

Now my heart is confusing....Tonight I will know the answer=)


I dint kena!!!WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!=)