Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The worst thing I ever done....

I thought stay away from you,try avoid from you,was best solution to stop me from like you.Why fate always play me???I cant play this game because I'm scare I'll lose.Everyhing.

I still remember the first message that he sent to me.The first sight when we meet.His eyes,Gosh!!!Haha!!He is the first person that made me unable talk to him in front of him...So embarassing,but he never blame me....

His eyes la,no one have it.He gave me an electric shock!!Damn!!!!

I scare disappointment come against me if I tell him.I swear no matter what I wont let him know.If I were a boy,I also dont a girl like that like me de!!!I'm out of the list....Everyday,everynight I cry in my bed for no reason I think.All of my mind just him only.

Dint talk him until today.I purposely change my time table so I wont meet him.LOL...What a moronic act....I wont see him anymore from now on.Today is the last day.Coz every time I see him I really want to cry.How suffer for me to tahan the tears flow in public.Coz he made me feel that I'm so small,no the right to like him.So,I wont see him anymore until forever,I wish....Hopefully he can forget me after graduate....Ya,he will....I'm sure about that.I'm just a small small character in his life,normally the main character wont remember.So,I came into his life quietly and left his life silently.

Shining star that doesn't belongs to me.