Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Friday, November 26, 2010

Sick=(

Haiz....Dunno what i ate yesterday.....My throat.....T.T
The stupid painful throat made me wake up at 4.55am.....That time i feel very weak.....After drink a cup of water,i continue my sleep....WTH!!!I cant sleep!!!I'm suffer!!!!!Dunno how,maybe too tired then i fell asleep le....
Wake up at about 9:30am.....My mum call me to accompany her to pasar pagi......My throat feel better a little bit nia...After that headache come to me.....After back from pasar pagi,i eat a little bit  then i eat medicine...I sleep until 1pm....=/
Body still weak when i woke up,go to my aunty house to bath(using warm water coz my house only got cold water to bath)...After that i went to Pusat Tuisyen Martin for Form 5 registration=/
Today not a good day for me....I'm falling sick and i feel the whole day is suX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment