Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I HATE SMOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,I HATE SMOKING!!!!!
Nowaday,got a lot of people smoking~Including my dad...T.T
I try hard to ask him dont smoke anymore,but he dont want to listen to me.....I hope he can reduce it if he cant stop it.....=/
The things that make me more disappointed is POLICE also SMOKING!!!!
Why police cant make a good teladan for the citizen de leh??????


THROAT CANCER,LUNG CANCER,this two already scare me until want to die.....
THE PROBLEM IS US..NEED TO BE THE SECONDHAND-SMOKER......
Especially the Children....so kelian......
TEENAGER ALSO SAME,I SAW THEY SMOKE IN FRONT OF MY SCHOOL!!!!
I dont know where they keep the rokok,prefects do spot-check also cant find it.....MY 4 MAWAR CLASS is near to the male toilet,sometimes we terhidu the stupid smell,but when my classmate(of coz he is a boy la,and prefect oso)go to check,they already run away........

If I GOT A WISH,I WISH THAT ALL THE SMOKERS WILL STOP SMOKING IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!
I DONT KNOW WHO CREATED SMOKING BUT I'M VERY ANGRY OF HIM....BUT OSO CANNOT BLAME HIM ALL,SOME PEOPLE CANNOT MAKE DIFFERENT BETWEEN RIGHT OR WRONG NOW=(


I hope this will end.....Before death continue hunting them.....