Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Monday, March 14, 2011

L.I.S.T.E.N >>Heart

Actually,I have been grow up now.

Yeah!My thinking more mature than pass.If I hate someone,it doesn't bring any benefit for me.So,I choose to let it go.

Almost two week plus,I dint talk to her.Honestly,I'm really angry of her that time.Why?She dumped me alone and she went for another one,the people that I hate the most in my life.Maybe I haven't calm down that time.So,I think like she is the one who created by God that purposely takes away everything from me.I don't know that how much I hated the person.

My best friend's attitude changed since before exam.During the exam,I can't pretend that I dint see anything.I dont know why she did this to me.Since that day,I'm falling sick.Its still cannot recover until now.But its okay,I still have to continue my life no matter what will happen.May be death will come to me,I dont scared anymore.
Seem that she said all was my fault,is okay then.But remember you are same as me and you should look at yourself and change.For me,I will repair and I will change.

Seem that our friendship cannot continue as the promise that we had made.Let us separate for a moment.I wont think about you anymore and now I'm gonna to concentrate on my study now.This is the best solution to let both of us cool down and face the problem with mature thinking.Now,I will pray for her,all the best for her.For the person that I hated,I choose to let her go.I just ignore the exist of this person in my life.Forget her.

I will stop thinking all of this start from now.I made the decision and I will follow.Just be myself.