Blogger Layouts

I'm Nicole

I'm Nicole

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Merentas Desa

Merentas Desa>>19th of February 2011,8:00am-11.30am...SMK Miharja,Kuala Lumpur~

Well,this was the second and the last year I ran~The first year I ran,but because of tiredness and lelah,so my teacher sent me back to the school...That year I dint finish my run....Haiz...=((((((((((

2011>>I prepare for everything.....Haha....I run run run,the sweat fall down to my cheek~It was incredible!!!!If my heart got no problem,sure I can run faster geh~But I cant do it because I scare my heart cannot tahan,before the run,already got sign that alerted me don't ever do that.....Haiz....Plus minus my weight also....What made me finished the run is,my strength and my willpower to finish it.....Cannot run too much then walk la~What a simple job for me=DDand I have been decided to become slim for him....So I ran to the end point=D..Thanks for my friends at the checkpoints who gave my mentally support when I ran through them....Hao gan dong!!!!!!=DDDDDDDDDDDD

Lalala,I can't get the first fifteen and the medal,But my rumah is won for sementara!!!!!We won the merentas desa part,we got the highest marks among the all rumah!!!!!Last year and before we always get the last de,but now,we rise up again!!!!!!!

What a tired day for me yesterday~But I'm very happy because I dint give up=D